Saturday 29 October 2011

Craft Fayre at Thurcroft Consort Hotel Tomorrow

Just to let you all know there is a Craft Fayre at the Consort Hotel Thurcroft tomorrow, Sunday 30th October.
I will be there selling some of my Gift Items, no Jewelry from me at this event, I know mine is OOAK pieces but was told there is already enough sellers already with Jewelry.
So as an added treat for you lovely visitors, if anyone visits me at this event and mentions they visited my blog I will deduct 10% of any spends they make, so pop along and grab yourself some great buys.
Jax xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope your craft fayre went well!

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,
    Thank you, It wa a little quite, but i hav'nt been to one for ages, so it kind of got me back up to speed and to the hasstle of packing, unpacking etc lol.
    Jax x

    ReplyDelete

Please type your comment here